"Mastering Monero: The future of private transactions" is your guide through the seemingly complex world of Monero, a leading cryptocurrency with a focus on private and censorship-resistant transactions. The book, available as an e-book and hardcover, will provide the knowledge you need to participate in the most exciting grassroots, community-driven privacy project.
Mastering Monero will be available on the Amazon Self Publishing Store. Mastering Monero will include:
- A broad introduction to blockchains and the importance of privacy - ideal for
- Discussion of Bitcoin’s shortcomings and specific solutions provided by Monero
- User stories (illustrating how Monero protects your privacy), analogies, examples,
legal/ethical discussions, and code snippets illustrating key technical concepts
- Details of the Monero decentralized network, peer-to-peer architecture, transaction
lifecycle, and security principles
- Introductions to technical foundations of Monero, intended for developers, engineers,
software architects, and curious users
- New developments such as Kovri, Bulletproofs, Multisignature, Hardware Wallets, etc.